Learning Intentions (Objectives)
1) Solve proportional reasoning problems in context.
2) Use multiple strategies to solve rate, work, and mixture problems.
Rationale (Diagnostic Results)
Being able to decide on a strategy can help you to solve problems which involve proportional reasoning.
Standards Addressed in this Lesson
- Explore (Multiplicative Thinking)
- Watch (Multiplicative Thinking)
- Explore (Multiple Strategies)
- Practice (Mixture Problems)
- Explore (Distance, Rate, Time)
- Practice (Mixture and Rate Problems)