Learning Intentions (Objectives)
- Students will learn to identify sides of right triangles and use them to explore trigonometric ratios.
- Students will explore the relationship of the sine, cosine, and tangent of 30, 60, and 45 degree angles.
- Students will determine the sine, cosine, and tangent for an indicated angle in a right triangle.
- Explore (Ratios)
- Try This! (Labeling Sides)
- Making Connections (Trig Ratios)
- Try This! (Trig Ratios for Special Right Triangles)
- Practice (Finding Triangle Parts)