Learning Intentions (Objectives)
a) Solve real life and mathematical problems involving polynomials and radical equations.
Rationale (Diagnostic Results)
This learning experience allows practice in applying aspects of what the you have learned so far about polynomials.
Standards Addressed in the Lesson
- Explore (Equation of a Circle)
- Watch (Standard Form of a Circle)
- Explore (Finding the Equation of a Circle)
- Practice (Writing in Center-Radius Form)
- Watch (Quadratic Word Problems)
- Practice (Quadratic Word Problems)
- Practice (Quadratic Word Problems) Continued
- Making Connections (Module Reflection)