Learning Intentions (Objectives)
- Recognize and solve problems involving multiplication or division including direct and indirect proportion.
- Explain the difference between multiplicative and additive comparisons.
Standards Addressed in this Lesson
Lesson 3 Components
(Note: Lessons are designed to be followed in the order presented, with the goal of building conceptual understanding and skills for the topics of study.)
- Explore (Proportional Thinking)
- Try This! (Similar Rectangles)
- Watch (Additive and Multiplicative Comparison)
- Try This! (Additive and Multiplicative Models)
- Practice (Lesson 3)