Let’s look at the following responses about Jamal’s trip:
Rule: \[y\leq 400-15x\]
- If your rule is different, compare and contrast both versions. Why are they different? How can we tell which one is correct, equivalent or not.
- What does the \(x\), \(y\), \(400\), \(-15\), represent in this situation?
- Choose an \((x, y)\) coordinate. How can you tell if this is solution, or not?
Graph(created using Desmos):
- Is the inequality a function? Why or why not?
- This graph shows values of \(x\geq 0\) and \(y\geq 0\). Is this reasonable in this situation?
- Enter some coordinate solutions a table. How is this different from an equality table?