You have been asked to contribute as many sandwiches and fruit drinks as you can for an event. The local deli charges $3.50 for each sandwich and $1.20 for each fruit juice. You plan to contribute no more than $250.
- If you buy 3 items, how much might you pay?
- How can you mathematically represent this situation?
You have had a windfall and now plan to contribute at least $250.
- What are 3 combos of sandwiches, juice, and money that would work.
- What would your equation and graph look like for this situation?
- What other constraints might you want to consider?
Check your solution using Desmos. When you have completed your graphs, use the back arrow to return to this page.