1. Vertex was shifted 2 to the right. No impact on domain or range.
2. Vertex was shifted 1 to the left. No impact on domain or range.
3. Graph is stretched by a factor of 2 and then shifted up by 1. Range changes from \(y≥0\) to \(y≥ 1\).
4. This is the mirror image of #2 along the \(x\)-axis. Range changes to \(y ≤ 0\).
5. Below in the graph, the red is the parent function and green is the transformed equation. Notice that the graph is shifted to the right 1, stretched by a factor of 3 and shifted up by 2. Range changes to \(y ≥ 1\).
7. a – stretches or shrinks, h -shifts right or left, k- shifts up or down