Learning Intentions (Objectives)
- Students will understand situations which can be represented by linear inequalities in one variable.
- Students will write a linear inequality.
- Students will verify and depict a solution of the inequality on a number-line.
- Students will translate between a situation, various forms of rules, and graphs on the number line.
Components of Lesson 2:
- Explore Inequalities
- Explore Inequalities 2
- Solve Inequalities
- Absolute Value Inequalities
- Mixed Practice